HAPPY ODDLY SPECIFIC OBJECTIFIED SCOTSMAN THURSDAY!
What’s your opinion of watermarking?
My medieval servant boy has gone missing. I’ll just use Google to see if I can find him.
im deleting this fucking website
People who say they prefer summer over winter are liars.
make me choose: luna asked amy/rory
…He’s terribly aware that he’s about to be rewritten. And it’s frightening…[x]
Everyone complains about equal representation in the media but what about in regards to mythological creatures, huh? Dragons have too much presence, it’s unfair and oppressing to other species. Instead, try:
- Having to steal treasure (or whatever it is the hobbits did) from the nest of a harpy or a roc rather than the dragon under the mountain.
- How to Train your Gryphon where instead of different dragon breeds, its different gryphon mixes. Hiccup rides a magpie and panther mix. Astrid has an osprey and ocelot mix. Fishlegs has a California condor and house cat mix.
- Chimera tales. Think Zach and Wheezy but with a goat and a lion head.
- Maleficent as a cockatrice. Instead of reigning destruction with fire breath, she could cause chaos with her ability to turn people to stone just by looking at them. I’m sure she’d be cool with that.
- Donkey from Shrek gets it on with a cerberus instead because logistically it would make way more sense because this way at least they’re both mammals.
- American Manticore Jake Long. Doesn’t have the same ring to it, but it would be equally as rad.